Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
In this internship you will experience GEODIS Park from the field to the room, from the locker rooms to the premium clubs, and all points in between, learning what it takes behind the scenes to keep a 30,000 seat, $335 million stadium in top operating condition and execute professional soccer matches, concerts, and a wide variety of high-profile private events.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with routine maintenance of building systems under the direction of the Facility Engineer and Maintenance Technicians.
• Placement of field equipment (advertising boards, team bench areas, etc.).
• Conversion of outdoor plaza and concourse spaces for activations (placement of crowd control elements, tents, parking equipment, operating match presentation elements, etc.).
• Conversion of premium spaces/clubs for private events (placement of furniture, staging, etc.).
• Assist during events responding to radio requests for specific time-sensitive assignments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule to produce accurate results.
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills preferred; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management.
• Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
• Ability to work in a variety of environments, including but not limited to heights, elevators, darkened stadium, crowds, loud noise, and flashing lights.
• Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs, and lift fifty (50) pounds.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
• Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights and weekends, frequently working outdoors in the elements. A typical matchday can last 10-12 hours, but time off is provided over the nearest following non-event days as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.