Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and design flyers, posters, banners, and other collateral to support the Ticketing, Sponsorship, Operations, and Marketing and Communications departments.
• Assist the Marketing team with the creation of digital graphics for use on social media outlets, broadcasts, websites, and more.
• Assist the Creative team in content capture including interviews, video shoots, photography sessions, and event documentation.
• Help create, manage, and execute Club content calendar.
• Participate in weekly meetings and brainstorming sessions for creative and engaging content for fulfillment of Club’s goals.
• Provide input for, and assistance with, the overall look and feel of brand including interactive and environmental design.
• Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Working knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects.
• Photography and/or videography experience a plus.
• Copywriting abilities not required but preferred.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and telephone etiquette.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
• Available 20-25 hours per week.
• Accessible portfolio of work submitted with application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.