Houston Dynamo FC is seeking highly motivated and energetic professionals to join the Club as an Account Manager, Premium Seating. With continuous overhaul to the premium sections at Shell Energy Stadium over the past three years, this position will be responsible for generating new Premium Dynamo 365 and Dash 365 Memberships, Annual Stadium Suite Leases, and individual-match hospitality spaces and suites for both Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash. The position will focus on the sale of the current and new premium areas within the stadium by coordinating face-to-face appointments, virtual appointments, networking, and cold calling, in an effort to generate new business for the Club, amongst other ways of outreach.
We seek to perform at the highest level every day from a professional and personal perspective. The ideal candidate will also have to align with our Revenue Team Core Values, which are the following:
- Difference maker
- Positive attitude
- Hard work
- Growth mode
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive sales of Premium 365 Memberships, Suite Leases, Individual Suite Rentals, and Hospitality Group Spaces
- Generate prospects through cold calling, networking, social selling, appointments, and in-game selling
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and maintain deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Work alongside other members of the Premium Sales and Service Departments to enhance sales culture
- Maintain up-to-date sales pipeline to monitor real time sales progress
- Ability to sell a variety of other products, including non-premium Memberships and group tickets
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Maintain accurate records in SalesForce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Experience with SeatGeek Ticketing System and SalesForce preferred, but not necessary
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Candidates must exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates must exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry and desire to grow the game of Soccer.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to various needs.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?