Houston Dynamo FC is seeking candidates for Full-Time Grounds Technician
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain soccer fields for Dynamo, Dash, and Academy.
- Typical field maintenance tasks including mowing, trimming, edging, fertilizing, watering and others related to turfgrass maintenance.
- Operate grounds equipment safely and effectively.
- Minimum of 1 year working in landscaping/turfgrass management preferred.
- Soccer playing experience preferred.
- Will train the right individual.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to report on-time to scheduled work shifts on a regular basis.
- Good teammate, fun person.
- Ability to work outdoors in all of Houston’s different weather conditions including heat, cold, and rain.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Do you have experience with sports field maintenance?
Do you have experience with NWSL or MLS team grounds crews?