Houston Dynamo FC is seeking candidates to oversee the strategy and execution for selling new Memberships, as well as the growth and development of current Account Executives of Membership Sales, as the Manager, Season Membership Sales. At the Dynamo FC and Dash, we pride ourselves on bringing the Houston community together to enjoy the beautiful game of soccer that we love! In order to achieve this goal, we are looking to add new members to our Ticketing Group right now! Our collaborative team will work together to continue the tremendous recent progress of Major League Soccer, the fastest growing league in America! We want to help make the league even better!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and implement call campaigns and cadences to drive revenue, strategy in appointment setting, and designing sales events to increase Dynamo and Dash 365 Memberships, Partial Plans, and Group Sales revenue for the Houston Dynamo FC and Dash, but particularly with a focus on 365 Memberships
- Continual development with Account Executives of Membership Sales, as well as other members of the Ticketing Staff
- Work with and assist Inside Sales Manager in recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, and developing Inside Sale Representatives for Dynamo FC and Dash Ticket Sales and Service advancement opportunities
- Create, prepare, and modify sales scripts, comprehensive training materials, continuous training materials, and sales collateral
- Monitor and report on the sales process and results to all Dynamo and Dash Ticket Sales and Service Management
- Establish goals, compensation plans, and incentive programs for sales representatives
- Research and implement “best practices” within B2B selling process
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in recruiting and development of sales representatives in previous position(s)
- Hardworking, passion for the industry, positive attitude, open to learning, and leadership characteristics
- Understanding of B2B and B2C Sales Processes; direct B2B sales experience preferred
- Demonstrate a successful track record in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teaching, motivating, and development skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the Major League Soccer 6-Step Sales Process
- Minimum four (4) years of ticket sales experience within the sports industry
- Advanced sales training
- Ticketing system experience, SeatGeek preferred
- SalesForce CRM experience preferred
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Candidates must exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates must exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry and desire to grow the game of Soccer.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to various needs.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Do you have prior experience recruiting, hiring, managing, and/or developing?