Colchester United Football Club are seeking a full time Assistant Academy Manager to work within our exciting and progressive Category 2 Academy. The role will oversee the “Junior Academy” 8s-14s age groups.
- Oversee all aspects of the Junior Academy (U8s - U14s age groups)
- Manage the operational aspects of age groups within the Junior Academy
- Be the lead coach for the U13s & U14s age groups
- Oversee the Football Development of young players (8s-14s) at the Football Club
- Ensure the Pathway for player progression is clearly understood and made aware to all staff within the Academy (8s-14s) and Football Club.
- Oversee 6 & 12 weekly player review meetings
- Develop the Multi-disciplinary support within the junior academy
- Hold weekly staff meetings to ensure clarity of all lead academy staff.
- Work with the Head of Coaching to develop the Junior academy coaching programme
- UEFA “B” Licence Essential
- UEFA A Licence Desirable
- Previous experience working within an academy environment
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills
- Passion for working with young people
All staff must be aware of all safeguarding and equity and diversity issues, along with all academy and club policies, rules and regulations. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Salary £30,000 per annum