Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with stadium and training facility set up and breakdown.
- Assist with any team operational requests or needs.
- Assist with facility upkeep.
- Work flexible/varied hours as scheduled, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all visitors and guests.
- Participate in periodic facility walk throughs.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in Sports / Event Management.
- Candidates must be receiving college credit for the internship.
- Ability to interact with members professionally and confidently at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to multi-task, be a quick learner and work in stressful environments independently and within the group
- Prior Operations, Events, or Hospitality experience a plus.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.