Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with all turf management aspects including mowing, edging, chemical/fertilizer application, aerification, irrigation, pest management, etc.
- Assist in equipment and irrigation repair and maintenance.
- Assist with administrative duties such as correspondence, filing and research.
- Execute other projects as assigned.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in a turf management related field is preferred but not necessary.
- Ability or willingness to learn how to operate necessary equipment to complete required tasks.
- Availability for home matches and other eve nts throughout the season (primarily evenings and weekends).
- Interest and experience in competitive sports is preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and good demeanor.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Ability to work in various degrees of outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to extreme heat or rain.
- Ability to work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.