Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business area stakeholders to identify and track key business metrics.
- Perform all CRM administrative tasks as needed, such as managing and creating reports, dashboards, conducting regular database hygiene, executing special requests, etc.
- Manage asset inventory of the business on a full scope, controlling, creating and valuing all assets.
- Update CRM and Asset Inventory on a consistent base and maintain up to date.
- Complete valuation of assets in asset inventory and maintain relationship with the agencies in charge.
- Manage Salesforce platform including but not limited to- creation of reports, maintaining all information, making platform accessible to the business, etc.
- Conduct training on Salesforce to partnership and sales team when deemed necessary.
- Create self-service dashboards and develop new KPIs to measure success of department and drive insights
- Organize, interpret, translate, and present data from the internal data warehouse and other data providers (e.g., Scarborough, Marketcast, etc.) for discussion with IMCF Partners.
- Use SQL queries to retrieve business information, respond to ad hoc requests, and develop reports using information from our database and ensure accuracy of those reports
- Coordinate and fulfill internal market research needs and share insights to drive Corporate Partnerships sales narrative
- Develop deep understanding of key partner initiatives and identify/track KPIs for those initiatives for client consumption.
- Keep current on industry trends as they relate to database management, lead/prospect acquisition, and technological advancements.
- Perform ad-hoc research and/or data entry as needed to support business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related fields.
- 2-3 or more years of professional experience working in areas of sports sponsorship research, consumer research, consulting or quantitative marketing.
- Proficient in SQL to aggregate, transform and report data.
- Proficient using Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization tools to deliver insights at scale.
- Understanding of research principles, such as survey design, sample size determination, randomization, etc.
- Experience with survey tools such as Verint, Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey.
- Experience using and administering Salesforce CRM.
- Experience working in a project-based environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines.
- Highly effective communicator who can distill complex ideas into concise selling points.
- Curious self-starter who can derive complementary insights from seemingly disconnected data.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for fútbol is a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, gamedays and holidays.
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance and 401k retirement plan.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.