Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Capture and edit Club video needs, including: Apple Deliverables, Matchday, Digital/Social pieces, In-stadium entertainment, corporate partnership fulfillment, community engagement and ticket sales.
- Work with all in-house departments, external agencies, corporate partners to serve all Club needs.
- Create video moodboard based on briefs and creative the video from start to finish (brainstorming, planning, production, post-production, delivery).
- Provide coverage of team training sessions, matches, media days, events, etc.
- Assist with video archival for all footage including match broadcasts.
- Assist in lighting and audio setups for interviews and other shoots.
- Coordinate video productions for digital platforms as directed by supervisors.
- Manage videos on Club’s CMS.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Experience with a professional sports team is a plus.
- Experience shooting on cinema cameras with cinema lenses (Canon + Sony systems).
- Advanced use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition) required.
- Experience in producing short-form and long-form videos required.
- Lighting and set design are a plus.
- Exceptional creative abilities; looking to push the envelope and develop and implement fresh ideas.
- Understanding of brand awareness.
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional knowledge and passion for the sport and culture of fútbol preferred.
- Physical ability to lift heavy equipment is required.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally and work nights and weekends as required.
- Applicant must provide a link to reel or previous work in order to be considered.
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance and 401k retirement plan.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.