Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor CCTV and access control systems where required.
- Assist law enforcement when needed including but not limited to: conducting investigations, providing statements, providing evidence and/or documentation.
- Monitor and report any unusual/suspicious activity to the proper authorities.
- Monitor and control access to and from the Training Facility and DRV PNK Stadium.
- Provide assistance in the event of a medical emergency.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED.
- Bachelor s degree in Criminal Justice, Facilities Management, Police Academy or related field, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of practices and procedures related to event set-up and conversions.
- Must be able to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
Certificates, Licenses And Registrations
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver s License.
- Possess a Florida Class D Security License or be willing to obtain one prior to employment, if necessary.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.
- Work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, walking, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.