Salary: Competitive – please state your expectations on application
Hours: Part time, 30 hours per week, to be worked across 7 days, mornings, afternoons and evenings, flexible working hours required, with Local, National, and International travel where necessary. Home match day working also required
Location: The Nigel Doughty Academy Nottingham Forest Training Ground.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Head Chef, this position will be responsible for ensuring that all catering areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard. They are also required to assist with the service of food and beverages.
· Assist with the setting up service counters, serving food and clear down of area afterwards.
· Assist with the cleaning of all crockery, cutlery and service utensils.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of presentation by ensuring that displays, fixtures, fittings and premises are maintained in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
· Deal with customer queries or requests in a polite and efficient manner.
· Present a smart, professional appearance and good personal hygiene.
· Maintain standards of safety and hygiene as per current legislation and other statutory requirements.
· Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
· Report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss or damage and act appropriately.
· Carry out any reasonable request from any member of the Management team within the general scope and purpose of the job.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Excellent communication skills
· Organised and self-motivated
· Able to perform well and remain professional whilst under pressure
· Dedicated team player, who strives for excellence
· Display a smart and professional appearance
· Well-developed problem-solving skills
· Enthusiastic, with an eagerness to learn
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Self-motivated and able to work alone without direction
· Adaptable and flexible with working patterns when required
You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Club reasonably believes you are capable of carrying out, or for which you will be trained.
Relevant professional, ethical and health and safety standards apply.
You will be required to demonstrate your commitment to equality, inclusion and anti-discrimination at all times including attending relevant training as and when required.
If you are excited at the thought of joining our amazing team at Nottingham Forest, our application process is via our Application and Diversity forms which can be found on our website and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with a copy of your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive daily, please state your name and the job role in the email subject bar on application as follows: NAME – JOB ROLE – APPLICATION
· Closing Date: 31st March 2023
· Interviews to be carried out w/c 10th April 2023
Nottingham Forest Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital / civil partnership status, pregnancy / maternity leave, race, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.