About the role
AFC Fylde Women seek to appoint a First Team Manager working 28 hours per week. The Manager is responsible for leading and developing the AFC Fylde Women’s First Team through recruiting a playing squad within the allocated budget, delivering high quality coaching sessions and preparing/leading all First Team matches.
- To create a successful, elite culture that maximises the talent of each Club Player and the quality of team performance.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality coaching sessions for the first team.
- Develop and oversee a continuous professional development programme to include a comprehensive mentoring strategy for coaches and players.
- To create an annual performance and training plan to include off-season, pre-season and during the season plans.
- Complete football operational plan for both Pre-Season and during season.
- Attend all first team fixtures.
- Work with AFC Fylde Women Development Squad to develop a pathway for young players to progress to the first team
- Represent AFC Fylde Women’s team in the media and at public events in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the Club adheres to the FA Rules and Regulations and Competition Rules.
- Build positive relations with the FA, County FA and key England International staff.
- Detailed understanding of the FA Women’s Pyramid.
- Strong existing relations within the Women’s Pyramid.
- Experience of working with elite female players and experience of developing young players.
- Understanding of high performance football and the ability to create optimum development environments for players.
- Proven experience of designing successful football development programmes for elite players.
- UEFA A License (minimum).
- FA Advanced Youth Award.
- FA Safeguarding Children Certification.
- DBS Clearance FA Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ability to attend all first team home and away matches.