WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Love to play with words? Thrive in a creative, fast-paced role? Interested in shaping the future of live sport? Read on...
Who you are
You’re a German speaker with business-level English. You're a creative, confident and competent writer. You inherently understand how to craft words to inform, excite or sell to customers. You’re comfortable thinking on your feet and you enjoy a challenge: you’re not fazed by the odd change in direction in a fast-moving company.
You’ll work in our in-house DAZN Creative agency team reporting into the local Creative Lead. You’ll be working on the breadth of copy requirements from the local Marketing and Content teams, supported by the London-based copy team to ensure style and language is consistent with brand.
This role will be based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
AS OUR NEW INTERN (M/F/D), YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Own the copy creation for our core customer-facing communication. This is the primary focus of the role.
- Manage marketing communication across digital acquisition touchpoints through the funnel, such as paid marketing assets, landing pages and purchase journeys.
- Manage CRM engagement communication, such as onboarding or promoting events through multiple CRM channels, like email and push notifications.
- Cover promotional communication, such as offer-led acquisition & retention campaigns or upsell campaigns.
- Own, evolve and scale the tone of voice in market.
- As a secondary focus of the role, you'll also contribute to the wider copy execution in market.
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Have a passion for sport
- Have experience writing copy that is genuinely engaging, original and dynamic
- Have demonstrably strong attention to detail – this is key, as you’ll be editing your own work as well as writing it
- Get the importance of brand and global tone of voice principles
- Are just as happy writing long-form content for an email as coming up with a brand-led tagline for our marketing campaigns.
- Are happy to take on board feedback and work iteratively.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Understand the complexities of writing locally relevant copy that is aligned with global brand principles
- Want to act as an internal consultancy on best copy practices
- Like coming up with ideas for process improvement
- Love the breadth of copy requirements in modern marketing