WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Is your next career move to lead a team which uses data, reporting and analytical skills to help answer business questions to make DAZN a data-driven company?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
- Lead and implement the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Line manage your direct report(s) efficiently to maintain standards across all areas of product testing
- Regular communication & liaison with Internal stakeholders
- Document and present accurate metrics / reports of the QA testing activities to key stakeholders
- Advocate quality/testing best practices; striving for continuous improvement across the team,
- Oversee progression frameworks and motivate team members to develop professionally.
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of the test function.
- Work closely with the VP of Engineering to define the QA Roadmap
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- 10+ years of experience in working within QA /Testing and experience leading a QA Team (analysts, engineers). We expect you to have led teams of 10 people or more in the past.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- A minimum of 2 years in Apps/Web/Mobile Testing.
- Oversee and help in the execution of test cases and recording of test results within a cross-browser, multi-device test remit. Ensure that the business applications function according to user requirements and behave in line with IT governance guidelines.
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, offshore and in-house.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.