WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. As our new Junior Agency Sales Manager (m/w/d), you serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives.
You will be using your organisation and communication skills effectively but most of all - you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service to all stakeholders involved in the sales process.
As Junior Agency Sales Manager (m/f/d) at DACH region you will work closely with all departments within the DAZN Media Universe as well as with external sales partners to maximize advertising revenue. Your responsibilities will include expanding existing partnerships/relationships, especially with media agencies, into broader contracts that support multiple revenue streams. You will lead DAZN's relationships with the largest agency networks and be responsible for the largest advertising brands locally and globally.
This role is based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
AS OUR NEW JUNIOR AGENCY SALES MANAGER (M/F/D), YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Develop and drive business cases for product enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products (OTT, YouTube, Podcast etc.)
- Ideate and develop custom integrated solutions in response to requests for proposals from potential advertisers
- Generate a high volume of sales-related activity via existing relationships, cold calls, meetings, requests for proposals
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of DAZN Group’s advertising products and solutions
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives
- Work closely with your manager as well as other departments to achieve internal revenue goals, expectations, and future forecasts
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- First experience within the media industry, ideally TV/OTT or with Digital/Programmatic ads is a plusand a real passion for sport
- Ideally first experience in working at a media agency or (sports-)video broadcaster
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure - proven ability to generate concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in German and in English
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professional follow up
- Proficiency to work under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Proactive attitude and know how to drive duties across the finish line
- Capability to thrive in a team-oriented environment with a goal-oriented culture
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven Excel & reporting skills
- Multi-tasking as second nature - the ability to manage multiple sales simultaneously