Sky Blues in the Community are recruiting to the role of Mental Health Manager.
This role has a wide range of responsibilities, with a principal focus on managing, developing and continuously improving the SBitC mental health and wellbeing provision across Coventry and Warwickshire. SBitC currently deliver a mental health and wellbeing programme for men (MENtalk), women (WOMENtalk) and Teenagers (TEENtalk), as well as a programme for adults living with dementia (DEMENTIA Active).
Responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to;
- Day-to-day line management and development of a small team of co-ordinators and coaches that work on these programmes. Conducting regular 1-2-1’s and annual appraisals to manage performance across the service.
- Ensure all projects, events and sessions are booked, planned and delivered to the highest possible standards, ensuring that all obligations and key performance indicators in respect of grant-based funding and sponsorship are achieved and recorded.
- Organise and manage the referral process for all SBitC mental health and wellbeing programmes and work with key partners to grow the reach of these programmes to increase referrals.
- Review and monitor service and programme budgets to ensure they are on target.
- Lead on the planning and delivery of supportive and informative group and bespoke 1-2-1 mental health and wellbeing workshops and interventions for participants.
- Seek out opportunities to grow and sustain these programmes and the service through; effective promotion, partnership management, monitoring and evaluation and demonstration of impact.
- Enhance and increase SBitC’s profile and reputation as a trustworthy and high-quality deliverer of mental health and wellbeing initiatives.
Benefits of working for Sky Blues in the Community include but are not limited to;
- Chance to join an award-winning charity and work alongside colleagues who are passionate and determined to ‘Use the reach and appeal of Coventry City Football Club to make a difference to the lives of people across Coventry and Warwickshire’
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to benefit from a range of training and development opportunities
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Staff kit
- 21 days of Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Trust pension scheme
- On-site parking available
- Annual staff retention payment
- Tickets to CCFC home matches