Erin Mills Soccer Club (EMSC) is a non-profit community-based organization in Mississauga, offering soccer programs since 1972. EMSC’s tradition of excellence includes six national championships (6 Gold & 4 Silver) and 48 Ontario Cup winners. There are former EMSC players competing in the MLS, NCAA, CIS, Provincial and National levels. ESMC is committed to develop, teach and promote soccer to all ages, at all levels of play, in a safe and healthy environment.
We are currently seeking dynamic part-time coaches that will guide EMSC players to achieve their goals and support them in their development. The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, ability to coach within a curriculum and understand player development.
• Coach games
• Conduct training sessions in accordance with club’s coaching curriculum
• Manage the team
• Lead the players
• Create optimal environment for high level individual and team performance
• Provide written player assessment and conduct player evaluation interviews
• Active Start/Fundamentals
• Learn to train
• Soccer for Life
• Making Ethical Decisions, Making Headway & Respect in Soccer
• Completed C license or equivalent certification (Preferred)
• Understanding of the Ontario Soccer’s Long-Term Player Development Program
• Growth mindset and willingness to learn
• Must clear a criminal record check and vulnerable sector search
• Must be able to work in Canada
• Leadership Skills
• A team player who can work effectively with volunteer coaches, technical staff and management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively with parents.
• Strong organizational skill