About the role
Supervisor, Food and Beverage
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Liverpool FC team as a Supervisor, Food and Beverage.
Reporting to: Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (s)
Department: Hospitality, Tourism & Events
What will you be doing?
Overseeing the day-to-day schedule of events and the delivery of food & beverage service. The co-ordination of staff, briefings, and the accurate delivery of events based on the requirement from event sheets. Consulting with all internal departments and function as the main contact for any events allocated. Ensure all club policies and legislative standards are adhered to by all staff on duty whilst driving service excellence through customer satisfaction to ensure reputation and the retention of business.
- To deliver both events and match day hospitality whilst ensuring standards are consistently applied and upheld.
- To have effective payroll management, managing variable payroll for events and match days.
- To manage stock and revenue through Epos for events and match days
- Ensure all stock, tariffs, wine list, and licensing information is displayed and accurate whilst ensuring tight stock control prior to, during and after service.
- Ensure all accounting and billing is complete and accurate in accordance with club procedure and policy.
- To assist the management team is driving casual staff members to achieve their duties through providing constant feedback and support to ensure department objectives are achieved: including the training and development of casual staff.
- To have a can do, positive attitude and build professional working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide feedback to senior managers following events and match days and the wider department.
- Have similar experience of operational delivery of a large-scale hospitality service.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role….
- Have a strong understand of food & beverage service is a similar venue.
- Be effective and confident communicator both orally and written.
- A good understanding of food and beverage trends.
- A strong understanding of EPOS systems and a good knowledge of A.V.
- A good understanding of computer skills i.e., Word, Excel.