Term: Casual Worker
Department: Club Shop (Just Sport Group)
Location: St Andrew’s Stadium Club Shop
Hours of Work: Home matchdays
Application closing date: Due to the urgency of filling this vacancy, suitable candidates will be interviewed as and when they apply and the role will be closed as soon as a suitable candidate has been sourced.
- To assist with the effective implementation of restocking, tills and shirt printing.
- To assist the retail team in their efforts to deliver a perfect customer service experience to all fans.
- To complete training and carry out all tasks to a high standard.
- To convey a professional, positive manner and attitude at all times.
- To assist in restocking products.
- To be a confident shirt printer.
- To be able to operate a till and serve customers in a timely manner.
- To represent BCFC by wearing the correct uniform and not putting the company name into disrepute on social media.
- To carry out all tasks effectively as directed by management.
- To acquire a level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge.
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade A*-C including maths and English. Previous retail experience is preferred but not required as training will be provided.