||31 Mar 2023
Founded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is an English Premier League Club, based in North London.
Led by the late great Bill Nicholson, the Club became the first in England to win the League and FA Cup Double in 1961, and the first in the UK to win a European Trophy two years later. Spurs has since been home to some of the game’s great entertainers, including Jimmy Greaves, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne, David Ginola, Gareth Bale, Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane.
In April 2019, the Club opened an iconic new stadium that sits at the heart of a £1billion sport-led regeneration of North Tottenham. The stadium is the largest football club stadium in London and is a multi-use venue with the ability to host a variety of events 365 days a year, including NFL, boxing, rugby, concerts, and other major events, plus visitor attractions including Stadium Tours and the Dare Skywalk.
The stadium development scheme has to date created more than 4,000 new jobs for local people, with circa £300m pumped into the local economy each year.
Tottenham Hotspur has:
- A clear strategy to develop talent from within its Academy, showcased by a strong track record of Academy players graduating to the first-team squad.
- A £100m state-of-the-art Training Centre that supports the Club’s ambition to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Commercial partnerships with globally-recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA), one of the world's leading providers of life insurance services, and Nike, the world’s leading sports footwear and apparel company.
- A commitment to minimizing its environmental impact across Club operations, being named as the greenest in the Premier League for the past three years. Tottenham Hotspur is a signatory of the UN Sports for Climate Action Framework, committing to halve carbon emissions by 2030 and become net zero carbon by 2040.
- An award-winning Foundation that is renowned for creating opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health and social inclusion programmes.
We are excited to announce the roles for a team of skilled, passionate and driven Turnstile Supervisors. The successful candidates will have a critical role in delivering against our club-wide ambition helping deliver an unrivalled fan experience in our world class stadium.
Catering for our supporter’s turnstile entry needs on an event day. The Club are seeking enthusiastic, positive and helpful individuals to work as part of the Ticket Office team.
Working within a predetermined area, supervisors will be service, and safety driven in their approach to work.
While on shift a Supervisor could be tasked with, but not limited to the following:
- Providing a warm and enthusiastic welcome the stadium or event
- Ticket checking via personal devices and ID checks
- Support visitors with health and safety questionnaires as per the Clubs Covid – 19 policy
- Ensure visitors are aware of the social distancing measures and hand sanitization check points
- Assisting attendees to locate their entry location
- Resolving ticket related queries at turnstile
- Crowd and queue management where required
- Protecting our fans through understanding and implementing stadium regulations
- Providing best in class fan interactions
- Responding accordingly to various incidents
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- A proactive communicator
- Proven ability to cope with fast paced situations such as the need to deliver accurate information to customers.
Skills & Experience
We welcome interest from anyone who works in a service orientated role where the fan or customer experience is what excites you. Whether that be within a football environment or any other, we would like to hear from you.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to speak to large groups.
- Excellent customer service skills with the drive to consistently deliver the highest standards.
- Ability to remember facts, figures, events and to present information in an interesting and engaging way.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.