An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join the Academy Coaching Team at Norwich City Football Club in the role of YDP Academy Coach. This is an excellent role for someone who is a strong planner, organiser and coordinator, alongside excellent interpersonal skills and a knowledge of coaching within a football environment.
The role of the YDP Academy Coach is to support the development of players within the Norwich City Academy Youth Development Phase programme by designing and delivering high quality coaching sessions and reviewing player progress against their individual development plans.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Delivery of the (Youth Development Phase specific) Football Curriculum
· Ensure coach to player ratio of 1:10 exists within training sessions.
· Manage and monitor YDP Players Individual Development Plans.
· Assist with player reviews every 6/12 weeks.
· Assist in the identification and recruitment (within YDP) of talented young players into the Academy system.
· Formal session plans to be produced and recorded for every session delivered.
· Match preparation and evaluation to be conducted and recorded for all fixtures.
· Administration within the YDP.
All applicants should have the following qualifications/experience:
· UEFA B License
· FA Advanced Youth Award
· Up to date EFAiF or BFAS Qualification
· Up to date FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
· Experience in coaching and recruitment of players
· Availability for flexible working hours
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Canaries, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Academy Coach (YDP)!
Closing date: Wednesday 08 February 2023 (Early applications are encouraged as applications will be considered on receipt).
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Norwich City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace. Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.