Part Time Sports Coach – Surrey Based (Ripley & surrounding areas)
Part Time Hours & rates of pay dependant on experience (£12.00 -£15.00 per hour)
Ultimate Coaching Ltd was founded in 2014 with a clear vision to providing the best coaching & PE solutions to schools and clubs, through PPA Cover, PE Delivery, Staff CPD, Extra Curricular Clubs and Holiday Camps. We have strong links with local schools and grassroots football clubs and employ a number of experienced Coaches who deliver high quality sessions to children aged 5-11 years.
We currently have a requirement for a qualified and experienced Sports Coach to join our dedicated team, providing cover throughout the Surrey area, delivering PE Sessions and After School Clubs.
Hours will vary – you will need to have availability to work in the afternoons from 1pm – 4.30pm, Tuesday to Thursday, as well as the option to work weekends.
Why work for Ultimate Coaching?
Required / Essential
A Sports Coach should have:
- A current / valid Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Safeguarding certificate (within the last 3 years)
- First Aid Qualification (within the last 3 years)
- Minimum of Level 1 qualification in Sports Coaching
- Experience of working with / coaching children/young people
- Experience of working within holiday and after-school clubs
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Experience of delivering curriculum based sports sessions to KS1 / KS2
- Full driving license with access to a car
This role is initially to be offered on a part time basis (approx. 8-10 hours per week) but could lead to a permanent position in the future.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to £15.00 per hour
All of our employees work in COVID secure environments and receive relevant training.