As QPR Community Trust continues to grow, we are looking to recruit ambitious, passionate, and respectful staff members, who can deliver high-quality coaching sessions.
We can offer up to 30 hours per week of sessions– working primarily across either our Schools, Youth & Communities or Advanced Development Programmes.
If you have experience in coaching sport, are committed and have a passion for bringing out the best in everyone you work with, then we want to hear from you.
· Deliver a high-quality service to all participants
· Undertake every opportunity to promote a positive image of QPR in the Community Trust and Queens Park Rangers Football Club.
· Build relationships with key stakeholders (parents/funders teachers)
· Ensure all activities are delivered to the standards outlined in the Trust/Club’s Equality, Health and Safety and Child Protection/Safeguarding policies.
· Record and store sensitive data in line with the QPR Trust’s GDPR and Data Protection policies
· Work collaboratively with other QPR Trust department
The type of experience we are looking for:
· Level 1 in sport (any)
· Emergency Aid (desirable)
· DBS (desirable)
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
· At least two years’ experience coaching sport
· Able to deliver sessions that cater for a variety of abilities
· Experience of liaising with teachers/parents (desirable)
· Experience of coaching football (desirable)
· Passion for your work
· Respectful of different cultures / backgrounds
· Able to go ‘above and beyond’ to provide a high-quality service
As part of our safe recruitment practice pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This will include an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service DBS Check.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality