The New Business Development Representative is part of the Ticket Sales & Services department for Minnesota United Football Club (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
Love soccer? Love talking to people and building relationships? Want to spend your weekends surrounded by 19,600 passionate fans? If you answered yes, this might be the role for you. We’re looking for someone to help grow our fanbase and provide one of a kind experiences at Allianz Field. This is a full-time role is based in Golden Valley, MN and reports to the Director, Business Development.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Generate sales through calls and emails, attend sales meetings, networking events, or even the local festival or food truck fair to maximize ticket sales through building community connections
- Record communication with future MNUFC fans in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Prospecting through web research and personal networks
- Target businesses to share information about our brand
- Proactively build relationships with potential Season Ticket Members
- Visit and celebrate together with fans and Season Ticket Members on game days at Allianz Field
- Be a team player that helps us reach team goals both by individually reaching your goal, but also supporting your teammates
- Create lifelong memories to new and existing fans of MNUFC at Allianz Field
You might be right for this role if you:
- Are excited to talk to people about soccer
- Passionate about growing the world’s game here in the Twin Cities
- Enjoy connecting with members of the community and attend networking events
- Are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience
- Have an interest in building a career in sales
- Are a team player with a positive attitude
- Have Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) preferred
MNUFC is a professional soccer club playing in Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier of soccer in North America, and which operates under the oversight of the U.S. Soccer Federation, a member of FIFA. The Club is headquartered in Golden Valley, MN. Soccer operations are located at the MNUFC Training Center in Blaine, MN, and the team plays its home matches at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.