Team Administrator for MLS NEXT Pro (located in Huntsville, AL) - Nashville SC (Nashville SC · TN)
The Team Administrator will be responsible for managing all administrative and logistical needs for Huntsville NEXT Pro,included but not limited to, communication with players and staff, coordination of home/away matches and related travel, management of annual budgets and daily expenses, and organization of training facility and supplies. This individual will work closely with Nashville SC’s first team & academy administrators. The ideal candidate will possess an exceptional attention to detail and organization, have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to manage and prioritize a variety of tasks and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate regularly with players and staff on daily schedules, travel itineraries, and upcoming events
- Facilitate needs for home matches and various groups of attendees
- Coordinate all areas of team travel, including airline, ground transportation, hotels, and manage negotiations on behalf of club
- Track all expenses to maintain budgets and reporting to relevant accounting stakeholders
- Assist with registration of players with the league office
- Assist with the acquisition of work visas & social security needs for all foreign players
- Maintain and manage all game and practice calendars
- Coordinate the moving and relocation of all players and staff by keeping within the guidelines of the budget
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong ability to communicate and work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.