AMB Sports & Entertainment is part of the Blank Family of Businesses comprised of the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, AMBSE Ventures, and PGA TOUR Superstore.
Atlanta United joined Major League Soccer in 2017 and won the 2018 MLS Cup in just its second season of existence, the earliest an expansion team has won the title since 1998. During its inaugural season, Atlanta became just the fourth team in league history to qualify for MLS Cup Playoffs in its first year. The club has set multiple league records including season tickets sales (36,000-plus), single-game attendance (72,243), single-season average (53,002) and total home attendance (901,033). Owned by one of the city’s most influential businessmen and philanthropists, Arthur M. Blank, and led by club President Darren Eales, Atlanta United plays its home matches at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information about Atlanta United, including how to purchase season tickets, visit: www.atlutd.com, and follow @ATLUTD.
The Atlanta Falcons are a professional American football club and member of the National Football League (NFL). The team’s headquarters and practice facility are located on a 50-acre site in Flowery Branch, Georgia. The Falcons’ NFL expansion franchise was awarded in 1965 and acquired by current owner Arthur M. Blank in 2002. Under Blank’s leadership, the Falcons have become one of the League’s premier teams on and off the field, playing their home games at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information, visit www.atlantafalcons.com,
and follow @AtlantaFalcons.
Opened in August 2017, Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a world-class sports and entertainment venue in downtown Atlanta and home to the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons and Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United. The multi-purpose stadium was named the 2019 Sports Facility of the Year and is host to major sports and entertainment events, including the 2018 College Football Playoff National Championship, the 2018 MLS Cup, and Super Bowl LIII. Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the first professional sports stadium in North America to achieve LEED Platinum Certification by the United States Green Building Council. Mercedes-Benz Stadium is proud to be collaborating with naming rights partner Mercedes-Benz and twelve founding partners, which include Coca-Cola, Equifax, The Home Depot, Novelis, SCANA Energy, Truist, IBM, Georgia Power, American Family Insurance, and Global Payments.
Who we are
We use our core values as a compass to guide our decisions because they are our North Star. If we live our core values daily, we know everything else will take care of itself. We enjoy a culture rooted in giving back to others through our time, talents, labor, and financial commitment. We are successful when we collaborate with and value each other like family, maintain a hunger to delight guests and continuously innovate, listen closely for even the smallest need for improvement, stand up for convictions, and genuinely own our responsibilities as if our name is on the outside of the building.
Our Ideal Candidates
Actively Listen – Take an active role in listening by being present in the moment, using healthy body language, and ensuring joint understanding. When we read between the lines and hear what others are saying and what they are not saying, we encounter amazing opportunities to go the extra mile in serving them.
Collaborate – Realize that we are better together than we are alone. We achieve much better results when others have the opportunity to add their diverse perspectives. Be open to feedback and actively seek input from a variety of people at varying levels because the best ideas come from those who are closest to those we serve.
Engage in Servant Leadership – Put others ahead of yourself even when it’s difficult. Find opportunities to lead by example in the way you pitch in and help others. Giving back to others is at the heart of what we do.
Build Relationships – Cultivate trust in relationships by showing respect and sensitivity. Invest time in helping others to continuously improve by listening to their ideas and helping them to continuously improve.
Own Results – Own issues you encounter even when they are outside of your area of responsibility by taking action or seeking out the needed resolution. You are empowered and expected to take risks aimed at exceeding the expectations of our guests. Take advantage of this rare opportunity by utilizing available resources.
This position will report to the Director, Atlanta United Suite Sales, and will be responsible for selling premium suite and seating products in Mercedes-Benz Stadium. This is a newly created position within the organization to ensure the financial success of the new on-field premium spaces.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Main focus on selling new on-field patio premium spaces through campaigns, self-prospecting and event days through on-site upgrades.
- Actively network professionally and socially to enhance launch of new product and grow market awareness
- Engage in marketing process to launch and promote new product. Serve as internal “expert” for new product, with full knowledge of events, inventory, pricing, operational impact, etc.
- Ability to sell traditional suite rental inventory for Atlanta United matches, Atlanta Falcons games, College Football games, Concerts and other 3rd party events
- Ability to sell any remaining annual leases for suites and loge boxes for Atlanta United and Atlanta Falcons
- Ability to sell suite inventory for events in which we are contracted to sell outside of our venue including the Super Bowl, College Football National Championship and NCAA Final Four.
- High level of daily outbound effort to drive new business meetings with C-Level Executives as well as with high wealth individuals
- Proficient business prospecting, expected to uncover new leads and continually grow pipeline
- Effectively balance selling multiple products across multiple platforms, while being sales leader to our PSL and Inside Sales staffs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- The ideal candidate should have 3+ years of sales experience, with a proven track record of B2B sales work. Any history of success selling premium products should be highlighted
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.