Founded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is an English Premier League Club, based in North London, with a global following of millions.
Led by the late great Bill Nicholson, the Club became the first in England to win the League and FA Cup Double in 1961, and the first in the UK to win a European Trophy two years later. Spurs has since been home to some of the game’s great entertainers, including Jimmy Greaves, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne, David Ginola, Gareth Bale, Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane.
In April 2019, the Club opened an iconic new stadium that sits at the heart of a £1billion sport-led regeneration of North Tottenham. The stadium is the largest football club stadium in London and is a multi-use venue with the ability to host a variety of events 365 days a year, including NFL, boxing, rugby, concerts and other major events, plus visitor attractions including Stadium Tours and the Dare Skywalk.
The stadium development scheme has to date created more than 4,000 new jobs for local people, with circa £300m pumped into the local economy each year.
Tottenham Hotspur has:
- A clear strategy to develop talent from within its Academy, showcased by a strong track record of Academy players graduating to the first-team squad.
- A £100m state-of-the-art Training Centre that supports the Club’s ambition to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Commercial partnerships with globally-recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA), one of the world's leading providers of life insurance services, and Nike, the world’s leading sports footwear and apparel company
- A commitment to minimizing its environmental impact across Club operations, being named as the greenest in the Premier League for the past three years. Tottenham Hotspur is a signatory of the UN Sports for Climate Action Framework, committing to halve carbon emissions by 2030 and become net zero carbon by 2040
- An award-winning Foundation that is renowned for creating opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health and social inclusion programmes
To provide robust and efficient support to contribute towards the success of events that are organised by the Events Team within the Stadium. This will include fan engagement and supporter services support, match-day & non-match day event operation support and being a match-day programme operative.
- Support Events Team to deliver a world-class guest experience on match-day and non-match day events, providing a warm welcome to guests and ensuring guests expectations are delivered.
- Support the Events Team with all VIP and player appearances and chaperoning.
- Liaise with the Events Team to ensure delivery of programmes are distributed and reconciled correctly and efficiently.
- Be the face of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club by being available to answer guests FAQ’s and providing accurate information.
- Directional wayfinding
- Support with accessibility when required
- Engage with our guests with face painting, handing out giveaways, taking photos
- Answering external and internal phone calls.
- Ensure the requests that are communicated via the Event Hub are assigned, escalating any issues when necessary.
- Other numerous responsibilities which involve the set up and breakdown of an event which may include manual handling tasks.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Naturally organised, with a drive and flair for efficiency
- Thinks on their feet and is proactive
- A cheerful and confident disposition and good sense of humour
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining standards and positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas
- Values and respects others, builds relationships
- Gets things done, delivers to high standards, takes responsibility
- An empathetic and caring approach
Skills & Experience
- Excellent and proven face-to-face customer service skills
- Polite and well spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills
Closing: 1 Oct 2022