Cambridge Youth Soccer Background
Canada Soccer National Youth License club and OPDL License Holder. Affiliated with Canada Soccer, Ontario Soccer, WRSL, and Southwest.
The chosen candidates will work under the guidance of the club’s Performance Manager and Technical Director.
OPDL Assistant Coach Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in planning and delivering the technical and tactical coaching program: training sessions, individual player sessions, recovery session, small team training sessions as required.
• Assist in establishing a periodized season plan aligned with the technical direction of the club and in keeping with OPDL requirements
• Coach and travel with the team to all competitions
Competencies and Skills Required
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Possess a minimum of Ontario Soccer C License Certified
• A clear understanding of the soccer environment in Ontario
• Support and promote Ontario Soccer Long-term Player Development Plan (LTPD)
• Responsible for the safety and welfare of all players under your care
• Extensive knowledge of the game
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
Will be based upon qualifications and experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 31, 2020