We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible and qualified football coaches to join our coaching team at Super Skills Soccer Ltd.
Coaches will have the opportunities to coach at our skills development sessions, after school clubs and coach/manage one of our grassroots league teams.
Super Skills is an established football skills development school for 10 years in North West London. Over 300 students train at Super Skills sessions across the 20+ training sessions we hold per week. Our teams play in the Harrow Football Leagues (HSC & HYFL) on Sundays.
- Lead or assist in planning and delivering training sessions in line with the Super Skills playing philosophy and syllabuses
- Ensure child safety and attend to first aid when required
- Manage team selections if you are managing one of the youth teams
- Complete match reports and player reports when required
- Enthusiastic, confident and reliable
- Minimum FA Level 1 Coaching in Football
- Introduction to First Aid in Football & Child Safeguarding courses completed (must be completed before starting work with Super Skills)
- Able to work evenings & weekends
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Experienced in working with children aged 5-16 years in a sports based environment
- A valid enhanced DBS / CRC check (can be completed through Super Skills)
- FA Level 2 or above in Coaching Football
- Confident and able in demonstrating football skills when coaching
- Car owner and valid full UK driving license
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Initial interview
- Attend and deliver a trial session
- Final offer/rejection