Delia’s Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit experienced front of house staff to welcome our customers back to Yellows Bar & Grill.
If you have a passion for customer service and a desire to achieve within the hospitality sector, then look no further.
Reporting to the yellows bar and grill manager, this exciting opportunity comes with the prospect of progression.
The position will involve working weekends, matchdays, evenings and some bank holidays, so applicants must be able to work some unsociable hours depending on the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and dedicated to exceeding our guests expectations.
· Have a confident and vibrant personality, with the ability to build rapport with customers in a relaxed and informal style.
· Act as an ambassador for Delia’s Canary Catering; engaging with customers to offer a warm and professional welcome, always with a smile.
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, utilising these to attract return business and extra sales.
· Be multi skilled in bar, waiting, wines and cashiering; committed to delivering a first-class bar and table service.
· Have a calm and confident approach to working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to step up during peak times.
· Be committed to delivering our club values and vision.
· Have pride in their appearance as part of a winning team.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the canaries, follow the link and click ‘Apply’ now on to become our front of house staff!
Closing date: Thursday 25th August 2022
Norwich City Football Club are committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.