We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
We are now looking for a Guest Relations Internship that is part of FIFA and support us on our mission.
Duration and period: August 2022 – January 2023 (for FWC22 support) or February 2022 - August 2023 (for FWWC23 support)
These are your key tasks:
• Providing support by preparing and implementing guest communication, invitation management and other guest liaison activities for FIFA guest groups at FWC2022
• Supporting the guest account management by handling of client requests and preparing appropriate event documents (e.g. schedules, briefings, guest lists, welcome letters)
• Coordinating and supporting the implementation of the front-end guest services, communication and digital marketing strategy within spaces assigned to the Guest Relations team including Welcome Desks, VVIP/VIP Lounges and the FIFA Club located within the VIP Hotel
• Supporting in the administration for the development and implementation of a V/VIP guest concierge concept and side events/leisure activities programme
• Aiding the development and coordination of holistic hospitality concepts combining individual site decorations with an innovative and high-quality food & beverage concept
• Supporting and coordinating the development and implementation of the VIP Hotel Hospitality Concept (gifts, branding, decoration, entertainment, Marketing Sponsors activations and Food & Beverage)
• Collaborating with all relevant departments and sub-divisions within the FWC2022 Q22 team and FIFA Zurich ensuring that an integrated guest experience development process is undertaken focusing on service level alignment, seamless provision of all guest-related services, and ensuring the needs of all V/VIP guests are met
• Scheduling and maintaining meeting minutes of working group meetings and overall project management support
• Administrative and procurement support of production suppliers
• On-site event support and coordination of all Guest Relations activities during tournament time.
• Coordination and administrative support for the development and delivery of training to Guest service staff involved with the FWC2022 Guest Experience delivery
How will you shape the role and make it your own?
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
• Students currently enrolled or recently graduated from accredited hospitality and tourism management schools with a focus on guest engagement/experience, hospitality, digital marketing and communications
• Candidates with relevant demonstrable experience in the development and delivery of high impact VIP guest events and/or services
• Experience within a sport/event organisation or in large scale projects, preferably a world class sport event
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic and positive manner and focus on customer service
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate unexpected and difficult situations and mitigate them
• Ability to take initiative and a quick learner
• A collaborator who is able to foster good working relationships
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Time management and the ability to prioritize a varied workload
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project)
• Proficient in English, any other language is an advantage