Celtic Football Club is currently recruiting for a number of Chefs (all grades), to work within the hospitality operation, at Celtic Park, on match days for Season 2022/23.
Reporting to the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef, the role will entail all aspects of food preparation and food services on match days, to provide a consistent, high quality and dynamic food service.
· Prepare, cook and deliver food to the highest standard, in line with Chef’s match day menu
and/or service brief
· To keep kitchen areas clean and tidy, highlighting any maintenance issues or potential hazards to the Executive Head or Sous Chef
· To have an understanding of all kitchen procedures, food safety paperwork and the recording of wastage
· To be passionate about food and maintain the highest company standards
· To ensure customer satisfaction at all times
Experience and Skills
· Current food safety level 2 certificate (minimum level required)
· A good Understanding of Food Allergens and labelling
· Flexibility and available to work all home games during the season
· A minimum 1 years’ experience working in high volume operations within the Catering industry
Please apply in writing to: Claire Reid, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to feedback to applicants that have not been selected for interview stage.