Senior Marketing Executive (Women’s & Girl’s Football)
Location: St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton (with up to 40% home working)
Hours: Full time, core hours 10:00-16:00 Mon-Fri with flexible start and finish times.
Contract Type: Permanent
Criminal Record Check: Basic check
Are you a people person interested in a career with a Premier League Football Club, who pride themselves on innovation and taking care of their staff? Then keep reading…
Your next role
You will be working with SFC’s Marketing Manager and wider team, to ensure that relevant advertising, information and news for Women’s football, is shared with the current SFC fanbase as well as potential new fans. The role will work closely with departments such as Ticketing & Hospitality, Research, Media and Brand, as well as other teams, to ensure that commercial targets are hit and branding remains relevant and creative.
Mainly based at St Mary’s Stadium, or what we like to call ‘The Heart of Southampton’, in the city centre, just a 20-minute walk from the train station or if you’re a driver there’s free parking! Occasionally you might even pop over to our Training Ground site in Marchwood if you’re required there.
Is this you?
If you champion women’s football and want to support the development of a brand strategy for women’s football, as well as other marketing campaigns across the club, then you could be the person we’re looking for.
You’re up to date on the latest trends and love idea creation to attract new customers, and you’re the kind of person that enjoys working on cross channel campaigns, across various media.
· Experience working in a Marketing role.
· Degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge and previous experience of marketing and communications in relevant role.
· IT literate (competent in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop and Indesign).
· The ability to adapt & respond quickly to changes in marketing campaigns & smaller projects, at short notice.
· Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise work load especially at busy times).
· Strong attention to detail for branding and editing purposes across all assets.
· Good understanding of the marketing mix; social media, CRM, digital advertising and database experience/understanding is essential.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Key team player – the ability to work as a member of a dynamic team, but can also work effectively as an individual.
How this benefits you…
If you are successful, you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
How can I apply?
Just click on the link below, enter your details and answer a quick pre-screening questionnaire, then attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 14 August.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if a high volume of applicants are received.*