As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
We are now looking for a Intelligence Analyst that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Acting as the focal point for the collection, evaluation and analysis of intelligence and information for the Integrity Department as well as for FIFA's network of national association integrity officers, covering areas such as match-fixing, corruption, bribery, misappropriation and misuse of funds, offering and receiving gifts, conflict of interests, etc.
- Managing the information-sharing process, including dissemination (where applicable), database and spreadsheet maintenance, enquiries/checks and reporting format analysis
- Producing clear and concise advisory reports and intelligence packages related to suspicious matches, including betting-related reports and related activities such as OSINT or activities affecting integrity matters
- Developing critical integrity files, including useful case oversight packages (e.g. charts and linked documents), as well as updating statistics, identifying trends and patterns through data science models, and modernising empirical data analysis projects (such as through Tableau or Power BI) for policy and decision-making guidance in integrity matters, including corruption, bribery, conflict of interests, match-fixing, etc.
- Overseeing and updating the integrity database and in-house information, including potential expansion to a new case management system
- Reviewing, analysing and auctioning reports from the integrity reporting hotline/whistle-blower platform for potential use in cases and indexing them in the integrity database
- Identifying, developing and maintaining existing and new sources and intelligence gathering, including through advanced technology
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Strong commitment to integrity in sport
- Pragmatic, communicative and able to multitask in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Able to produce intelligence analysis reports, presentations and statistical analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and an all-round team player
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline and a Master in Data Science or similar. A further qualification in a relevant or related discipline would be an asset
- Four to six years' experience at an international organisation in an analytical role and/or data scientist, ideally in sports integrity or at a government agency at national or international level
- Background in criminal intelligence analysis or similar, e.g. through police, investigation or intelligence work, or other relevant experience such as with an enforcement, regulatory or investigative agency
- Further qualifications or experience in intelligence and analysis, including proprietary analytical systems and applications, and the ability to adapt quickly to new systems
- Fluent in English, proficiency in any other FIFA language (French, Spanish or German) would be an asset
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Intermediate/advanced programming skills, including SQL and at least one standard programming language (Python, R or similar)
- Knowledge of betting markets and betting movements would be an asset
- Good knowledge of sport in general and football in particular