The Houston Dynamo Football Club are currently seeking a CRM Manager to join the Revenue Operations and Strategy team. The position is responsible for leading the overall CRM Operations of the Club which includes Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash, Dynamo 2, and PNC Stadium.
The CRM Manager will help lead the strategic development and execution of our CRM & database management, workflows, and optimization of the system by leading day-to-day execution and forward-looking improvements. This opportunity provides exposure to working alongside all business operations including Ticket Sales & Service, Sponsorship, Digital Marketing, and Finance.
A successful candidate for this position will be a self-starter and critical thinker that has the drive to execute at a high level in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will take pride in developing solutions that will be impactful to the Club and being a part of projects that will reach the executive level in addition to public facing initiatives. Importantly the candidate will excel working in a collaborative environment on projects with multiple stakeholders and have the interpersonal skills to thrive in that environment.
- Own all day-to-day CRM administrative responsibilities, including campaign creation and lead distribution, field/object creation, workflow/trigger creation, data manipulation, and general subject matter expert
- Design, build and drive campaigns to better engage our customer base through prospecting campaigns for sales & service teams
- Drive audience identification and building of data extensions to support email marketing efforts in conjunction with marketing team to better engage our customer base through email, social, and web campaigns
- Responsible for training sales, service, and other internal staff in CRM and ensuring high usage rates and accurate record updates in a timely manner
- Understand the sources of data that feed into our CRM system and recommend how best to collect, organize, and use this data to maximize revenue and fan engagement
- Lead all efforts connecting CRM and our data sources (e.g. data warehouse, Formstack, Seatgeek ticketing, etc.)
- Provide recommendations to the Ticketing & Sponsorship Leadership team on how to build and leverage CRM to execute strategic vision including prospecting and retention strategies
- Create and develop reports and dashboards for data visualizations to support day-to-day needs of the organization
- Analyze campaign performance and provide clear opportunities for improvement
- Maintain data hygiene through duplicate identification and contact merging
- Support other members of the Strategy team, as well as other stakeholders, in growing CRM familiarity and usage
- Assist and support Strategy team in strategic plans, historical trends, and general reporting
- Other Strategy team duties as assigned
- Degree in a relative field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in CRM campaign creation, workflow, and execution with minimum one (1) year of experience on Salesforce Salescloud
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud
- Experience in sports and/or entertainment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively, and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to evaluate information to determine how it should be best used
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advance knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualizations (e.g., Power BI) - preferred
- Demonstrated ability of strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Ability to work non-standard hours as needed to ensure execution around events
Skills, Abilities, & Other Attributes:
- High emotional IQ with a positive and strong customer service attitude with the desire to assist others
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, managing several projects simultaneously
- Strong team philosophy: proven ability to work positively, collaboratively, and professionally with a team and across an organization
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Acts with high levels of integrity and professionalism, with the ability to exercise discretion and good judgement
- Ability to identify problems and their root causes, provide solutions
- High level of detail orientation, accuracy, and organization
- Proactive and sense of urgency in work
- Flexible and positive approach to work
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has recently implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.