Join the sales team of South Carolina’s historic professional soccer franchise, the Charleston Battery, in their exciting new era at Patriot’s Point.
This position is responsible for the end-to-end ticket sales process. These responsibilities include prospecting through phone calls and attending events, as well as closing revenue with large corporations and organizations. They will go to in-person meetings with prospects, and be expected to deliver excellent customer service to all clients. The Account Executive will also work closely with the marketing team on initiatives to generate passion for Charleston Battery in the community.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the sports industry, a background in sales, an impressive work ethic, as well as excellent critical thinking skills to come up with creative solutions to drive revenue.
- 1-3 Years of experience within a customer facing, strategic sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales
- Ability to work in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and organization, and strong time management skills, with the ability to develop creative ways to increase revenues
- Detail oriented and passionate about sports and sales
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.