The Accounts Payable Clerk is part of the Finance department for Minnesota United Football Club (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a paid, part-time position. This role will provide an in-depth look at how the Accounting department operates within a professional sports organization. You will be given a unique opportunity to see the wide-ranging impact the Finance department has in supporting the Club. The primary focus of this role is assisting the Finance team with the day-to-day operations in the department.
- Manage the Accounts Payable process in Concur
- Oversee the company’s corporate credit card program
- Create customer Invoices
- Enter daily bank activities in Quickbooks
- Assist the department with month-end related activities
- Support the department in preparation for the yearly audit
- Assist with clerical/data entry projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Access to reliable transportation
MNUFC is a professional soccer club playing in Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier of soccer in North America, and which operates under the oversight of the U.S. Soccer Federation, a member of FIFA. The Club is headquartered in Golden Valley, MN. Soccer operations are located at the MNUFC Training Center in Blaine, MN, and the team plays its home matches at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.