• To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and Bedfordshire Football Association Business
• To manage the Bedfordshire Football Association safeguarding work, in line with legislation, FA safeguarding
policy, procedures, regulations, standards and guidance.
• To manage safeguarding and child protection concerns in a timely manner and in line with FA requirements and
• To significantly contribute to implementing and maintaining The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for
County FAs and driving safer practice in grassroots football.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.