This is an unpaid, college credit internship. The dates and length of the internship are flexible.
Local candidates preferred.
FC Tulsa is seeking a Community and Events Intern for the 2022 USL Championship season. The individual will assist the Community department through event set-up and tear-down, event management, and maintaining and building relationships. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage multiple relationships, impeccable attention to detail, and stellar organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate employees/volunteers within an assigned area of FC Tulsa events
- Evaluate and coordinate equipment rentals for FC Tulsa events
- Oversee key Community programs and initiatives, such as Dream League, Impact Ball, Project eNGAGE, etc
- Assist in event promotion and lead generation activations
- Manage Relationships with community partners and non-profits
- Assist with the management of player appearances
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit preferred.
- Able to lift heavy items on occasion
- Flexible schedule to work game days, club events (including weekends and holidays)
- Available 15-20 hours per week, including nights, weekends, and game days.
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.