This is an unpaid, college credit internship. The length of the internship is flexible. Must be available for all home matches during your internship.
Local candidates preferred.
FC Tulsa is seeking an Operations Intern for the 2022 USL Championship season. The individual will assist the Operations departments through event set-up and tear-down, event management, and customer service. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work hard, impeccable attention to detail, and stellar organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate employees/volunteers within an assigned area of FC Tulsa events
- Evaluate and coordinate equipment rentals for FC Tulsa events
- Assist with inventory of gameday equipment and order replacement supplies to ensure operations tasks are performed without delay
- Assist in ensuring FC Tulsa home matches are complaint with USL operating protocol
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit preferred.
- Able to lift heavy items on occasion
- Flexible schedule to work game days, club events (including weekends and holidays)
- Available 15-20 hours per week, including nights, weekends, and game days.
- Able to attend all FC Tulsa home matches
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.