Indy Eleven internships are available for course credit only. Interns are provided a paid monthly parking stipend but are otherwise unpaid. Positions are less than 30 hours per week but will depend on the number of hours needed to complete course credit. Work schedules will be set at the beginning of the internship. We will accept applicants through Friday, May 27 at 5pm (EST) and take the month of June to interview and select candidates.
The Community Relations intern will help with donation fulfillment, events outside of game days, planning and executing initiatives during game days, and more. This position will report directly to the Director of Community Relations and other Department Heads when pertinent.
Duties for the Community Relations intern will include, but are not limited to:
- Staff various community events
- Assist with fulfillment for community partner on gameday/event
- Maintain and update team’s internal and external events calendars
- Assist in managing club’s donation and player appearance requests
- Create and maintain community appearance database
- Provide organizational support for potential Indy Eleven charitable arm
Qualifications for the position include:
- Experience in community relations and sports preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for soccer preferred
- Goal oriented
- Knowledge of Central Indiana and the philanthropic community
- Able to work with management and a diverse team of people
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.