The Warehouse Assistant’s prime role is to execute, co-ordinate and control stock movement for Retail & Tottenham Hotspur Football Club teams and then to support all other warehouse duties.
The Warehouse Assistant will be expected to support on daily tasks relating to the movement of product and fulfilment of product & orders. However, they will be expected to support on initiatives, specific events and other projects that relate to the growth, improvement and development of Retail and the wider Club.
To support all warehouse functions including receipts, pick, print, pack, dispatch & returns ensuring to prioritize THFC teams kit.
To ensure operationally and systemically product is managed efficiently throughout the Club’s supply chain for Retail, 1st team, non-retail & Club product whilst delivering an exceptional service to all parts of the business.
To ensure that inventory is maintained & administered accurately ensuring that business partners are following company process & policy.
- Pick, Pack, Dispatch & Return processes for all product type
- Inventory management ensuring systems and operational guidelines are adhered to
- Printing, personalization & 1st team inventory co-ordination
- Inbound - unit receipt processing
- Quality control
- Put away & Bin to Bin movements
- Fulfilment of all order types
- Pre-retailing & reticketing
- Meet key performance indicators to ensure processes are adhered to and systems managed correctly
- Leverage knowledge and experience to ensure temps and own team members follow and adhere warehouse and club processes
- Periodic stock counts and stock takes
- Housekeeping & waste management
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are always met
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Well organised, professional in all forms of communication, self-motivated & energized.
- Able to influence, problem solve & initiate ideas to create a continuous improvement environment.
- A team player and able to communicate with all levels of the business, across multiple departments & internal & external stakeholders.
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Retail and Warehouse operations and systems.
- Strong written, oral & coaching skills
- GCSE or equivalent with 3 years working in a retail warehouse environment
- Has worked in warehousing fulfilling orders for customers, mail order, stores and ecommerce. Understands inventory management
- Compliance with the Club’s health and safety procedures
- Knowledge of non-retail THFC systems and
- Microsoft office especially excel to support warehouse analytics & reporting
Closing: 01 Jul 2022