We are dedicated to the beautiful game and its development in every corner of the world and in all of its aspects.
We are now looking for a Technical Expert for Match Analysis (Freelancer) that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Preparing matches & tournaments linked to teams, players, units and positons.
- Identifying the current trends in world football in both the Men's and Women's games.
- Working with FIFA's Football Performance Analysis & Insights team to conduct longitudinal and developmental investigations.
- Providing high level technical input to all analysis workflows.
- Technical interpretation of tactical/physical extensive performance data.
- Using notational analysis software to identify key moments of the match.
- Cooperating with FIFA's performance analysts to prepare material for technical meetings pre, during and post match/tournament.
- Working with FIFA's content creation teamto provide technical interpretation for the creation of analysis content in both written and spoken format.
- Designing and implementing training sessions based on the trends identified from the match/tournament analysis.
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Relevant elite coaching experience
- Extensive coaching experience either with a top-level club or national team at youth and/or senior level
- Evidence of an affinity to using extensive performance data to support and inform decision making
- Highly proficient with MS Project, Word, Excel, , PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent English, any additional languages would be an advantage
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to present to a group
- Comfortable to be challenged and challenge within a group meeting environment