Job Title: Manager, Season Ticket Sales
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Business Unit: Colorado Rapids
Location: Commerce City, CO
Reports To: Director of Ticket Sales
Employment Type: Full Time– Salaried
Supervisor Position: Yes
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. KSE is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We are the employer of choice as the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), KIMN,KXKL, KKSE (FM/AM), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Nature of Work:
The Colorado Rapids are seeking a highly motivated and energetic professional to join the Ticket Sales leadership team as the Manager of Season Ticket Sales. The Manager of Season Ticket Sales is focused on building an industry leading new business revenue generating sales team. The manager will hire, train, and develop sales professionals in techniques to sell new full season ticket memberships, partial plans, group ticket and premium seating options. The Manager of Season Ticket Sales will be responsible for driving revenue from the department, while focusing on building key relationships with business influencers in the Denver Metro area. Manager must have a proven track record in B2B and B2C sales in the sports industry.
Examples of work performed:
- Day-to-day leadership of an Account Executive team focused on selling Full Season Memberships, Partial Ticket Plans, as well as other Colorado Rapids Ticket Packages.
- Track and execute against a business plan developed in conjunction with the Director of Ticket Sales to drive new Colorado Rapids Full Season Memberships, and Partial Ticket Plans.
- Create and implement a comprehensive plan to identify prospects for Full Season Memberships.
- Coordinate revenue driving sales events, utilizing best practices from the industry.
- Build relationships with key business influencers in the Denver Metro area to identify opportunities with specific industries to drive new business revenue
- Conducts ongoing coaching/development with each representative on a consistent basis to discuss personal updates, goal pacing, and training needs.
- Monitor attitude and effort-based goals (calls completed, meeting set, etc.).
- Work closely with box office personnel on all related ticket items, issues or concerns pertaining to season/partial-plan accounts.
- Manage event night sales staff and client events to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to management of department budget.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum three years ticket sales experience with proven track record in B2C and B2B sales
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Hardworking, Passion for the Industry, Positive Attitude, Open to Learning and Leadership characteristics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teaching, motivating and development skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Experience leading sales training for ticket sales staff.
- Ticketing system experience, Ticketmaster preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience.
- Base salary range $65,000 to $75,000 per year
- Bonus potential
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.