Burnley FC is an established professional football club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
We are recruiting for a confident and motivated Partnerships Activation Executive at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
This role will liaise with our current partners to support the commercial partnerships team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Partnerships, the Partnerships Activation Executive will be expected to:
- Liaise with current partners to ensure partnership rights are delivered.
- Work alongside the Head of Commercial Partnerships to support the wider team to drive commercial opportunities across all brand sectors.
- Work with agencies appointed by Burnley Football Club to report on partnership measurement and evaluation.
- Work with all key stakeholders internally to sign off partnership rights and activation plans and deliver on objectives.
- Assist with the creation of partnership proposals in line with the Club’s development plan.
- Host and activate partners on match day.
- To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- To understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- Degree-level education.
- Experience working within a brand or sports team.
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Additional language (fluent or mother tongue).
- Proven understanding of sports business.
- Account management and / or sales experience or training.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found on the Burnley Football Club website (alternative format available upon request). Burnley Football Club no longer accept CV’s.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.