Role specific purpose:
Please note this role will be a 18.75 hrs per week contract
At Manchester City, making moments matter is a part of our DNA. Recognising and developing the best talent allows us to achieve success in the right way.
Driven by a passion for our winning culture, you will help deliver on our shared goals of sustainability through a uniquely global yet local community environment.
You will assist the Supporter Compliance Manager in a variety of tasks associated to the investigation of various offences committed by supporters and subsequent involvement with required clerical responsibilities.
Role specific accountabilities:
- Involvement in the preparation and collection of information to assist the SCM in conducting proportionate investigations.
- To provide relevant administrative and clerical support relating to the above process.
- To update IT systems, recording such incidents and offences.
Role specific knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent IT skills required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Understanding of non-complex investigations and ability to recognise evidential requirements to support allegations.
- Ability to work within a team environment and also independently when required.
- To navigate successfully around an extensive CCTV system and capture relevant detail.
- Comfortable in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Flexibility to work on match/event days if required.
- Importance in acknowledging the significance of all offences relating to discriminatory conduct/behavior.
- Understanding/familiarisation of Match Day events and associated issues/challenges.
- Knowledge/Experience of investigative processes and relevant legal guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Premier League Sanction process
Closing Date for Applications: 30th June 2022