The 2020 MLS Cup Champions, Columbus Crew, are looking for a qualified candidate to serve our fans, staff, and coaches as we grow our soccer Club. The ideal candidate must be passionate about technology, provide world class support onsite and remote, be a problem solver, have the capacity to work independently, and be a team player. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must along with the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, coaches, and partners. The ability to prioritize multiple projects is critical. This person will serve as the first point of contact for all Front Office technology support questions or issues through email and/or phone. The ability to manage projects, coordinate with multiple departments, work with a sense of urgency and diplomacy, and take the initiative to contribute to the overall success of the club is paramount.
- Promptly identifies and resolves technical issues in a timely manner.
- General IT Knowledge - Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, printers and scanners for staff.
- Laptop and desktop troubleshooting (Windows and Mac)
- Provide A/V support where and when as needed.
- Setup and tear down of event related functions as needed.
- Provide mobile device support with iOS, Android, and Microsoft products.
- Troubleshoot network communication issues and end user network connectivity.
- IT support on matchday at Historic Crew Stadium and New Crew Stadium opening soon.
- Help desk support and event support which may include nights and weekends.
- Creates technical documentation of support issues and user guides.