Supervision and monitoring the contractors to ensure their assignment are fulfilled as per SC obligations and requirements.
- Managing your area of responsibility, including providing support, absence management, discipline and grievance.
- Effectively setting out goals and objectives for your team, including those for supervisory roles that may fall under your reporting line and structure
- Acting as a role model and always behaving in line with our organisation values
- Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team in order to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all aspects of the required services are being delivered to satisfaction and in accordance with the role.
- Ensuring there are sufficient trained, licensed and vetted staff working at all times to meet contract requirements
- Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to department requests and concerns
- Completing effective health & safety assessments, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of any incidents, involvement in subsequent investigations and providing input into health & safety committees or forums.
- Completing risk assessments and site evaluations as well as completing monthly performance reports and billing schedules
- Experience in working closely with the emergency services
Education and certifications
- Diploma in Training / Equivalent certificate of training
Experience and skills
- 0-2 years of related experience of which a minimum of 1 year should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry
- Arabic & English Language Skills
- Computer Literate