Cricklewood Wanderers Football Club (CWFC) are an FA Charter Standard club, founded in the summer of 2011 by a group of young people with the support of a local youth project based in Cricklewood (the YES project)- a partnership which exists to this day (YES Project now Youth Engagement Solutions). CWFC operates as a fully functional football club.
Cricklewood Wanderers FC (CWFC) are looking for a Lead Football Coach to manage our U14s Male team
The Role – Start ASAP
- Freelance position throughout football season.
- Minimum 4 hours a week (2 hours training Wed 5-7 PM Vale Farm Wembley, 2 hours match Camden and Islington youth league.
- Lead training for CWFC U14s male, concentrating on improving performance and match tactics.
- Manage matchdays for CWFC U14s Male, in the Camden and Islington youth league.
- League administration.
- Liaise with YES management, players and parents regarding team/player performance and needs.
- Oversee volunteers/coaches.
- Recruit players/volunteers.
The Person - Essentials
- Able to commit to the 2022/23 season.
- Able to travel to Vale Farm & Market Road.
- Experience leading training sessions at any level of football, ideally FA Level 1 Award.
- Tactical knowledge, understanding of the game.
- Passionate about promoting youth football.
- Experience working with young people and sympathetic with the aims of YES/CWFC.
- Approachable & a role model to young people.
- Good (and firm) with parents!
- Recent DBS check (we offer the FA CRC check).
What We Offer You:
- A football team to manage throughout the 2022/23 season. Training pitches, kits and league entry/fees are paid for.
- £12.00 - £13.50 per hour, dependent on experience/qualifications.
- Possible travel subsidy (to be discussed).
- FA CRC (DBS) check, paid for by us.
- Development opportunities including FA coaching awards and Safeguarding.
- Full tactical control of the team.
- Freedom to recruit players.
- Freedom to recruit suitable volunteers.
- Opportunity to expand the football offering at CWFC.